RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP
THE COMEBACK - JUNE 6, 2021
NEW SERVICE TIMES: 9:45 AM & 12 PM
The Comeback is here! After 14 months of physical distance we are ready to gather again. Masks and social distancing is required but it won't stop our praise!
ARRIVING TO A SERVICE
- Doors to the building will open at 9:15 am & 11:30 am
- Once you enter the building, please proceed directly to the Worship Center where an usher will assist you with finding a seat. Families will sit 3 seats apart.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times (age 2 and up), and maintain six feet of social distancing both inside and outside of the building (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please maintain social distancing in the restrooms.
- Coffee, and beverages are not available. Food/beverage containers and reusable bags will not be allowed into the building.
STUDENTS AND CHILDREN
The Student and Children's Ministries will return to on campus worship on July 11. We will begin with the 9:45 am worship and add the 12 pm service as capacity increases.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF…
- you are sick or have a fever.
- you are unable to wear a mask for the duration of the church service (age 2 and up).
- you have knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- you are currently being tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting your results.
- you are under quarantine for COVID-19.
- you have recently traveled to areas with significant COVID-19 outbreaks
Follow us on Social MediaFacebookFacebook GroupInstagram
Download the Greater App
Allow push notifications
"Always" share your location to receive geo specific notifications
Create or Update your Profile
Create a new profile or update your communication preferences to receive emails and texts
ONLINE SERVICE TIMES
RETURN TO WORSHIP UPDATE
After 14 months of physical distance and online worship we are ready for The Comeback.
RETURN TO WORSHIP STRATEGY
This phased approach to re-opening will follow CDC and local health department guidelines.
Our current operations have the most restrictions and requirements in place to do our part to contain the spread of the virus through strict social distancing, and hygiene protocols. We will be updating our emergency operations to include COVID-19 procedures, purchasing cleaning equipment and supplies needed prior to reopening, and completing a full building assessment for cleaning and disinfecting the facility before and after each service.