Child DedicationIt's our privilege to be your partner in the spiritual formation of your family. We look forward to an amazing journey together.
What is Child Dedication?
A ceremonial recognition of the partnership between parents and the church to create an environment that focuses on faith, prayer, and godly living
Why do we do it?
- We are invested in the health and wholeness of all GMZ families.
- The Church is God’s vehicle for active faith in families.
- Parenting is important and every decision requires God’s guidance.
- Parenting is stronger when done through faith-based community.
What to expect
- Child dedication takes place after the 12 pm Sunday worship service.
- A charge and commitment to the parents will be presented before family and friends.
- Each child will be prayed over individually by the Pastor.