Hosts: Brent and Sonnecia Williams
Monday 7 pm ID #M03 **Couples Only
DVD Study: Boundaries in Marriage
Only when a husband and wife know and respect each other’s needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries in Marriage gives couples the tools they need. By applying the powerful biblical and relational principles presented in this DVD, couples can make a good marriage better and even save one that’s headed for disaster. Exercises and activities in each of the eight sessions help partners connect principles with marriage-strengthening application.
1. What’s a Boundary, Anyway?
2. Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage
3. Setting Boundaries with Yourself
4. Values One and Two: Love of God and Love of Spouse
5. Values Three and Four: Honesty and Faithfulness
6. Values Five and Six: Compassion and Forgiveness, and Holiness
7. Resolving Conflict in Marriage
8. Some Warning Signs to Help Your MarriageSign Up Here